Monstamat Single KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating
Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect
Monstamat Single Videos
Monstamat Single Reviews
Posted onAmazing!We have two of these mats (and one twin) and have used them 4 times now. They are SO comfortable. We have two adults (one large 6.6ft/98kgs, one small 5.3ft/60kgs) and both slept so well. Can’t believe we have been using air mattresses this whole time when we could have had these!!! They are so easy to set up - take out of the bag, unroll, open vent, leave for a bit, couple of big breaths and close vent. Setting down you just open vent and roll up, clip the Velcro tabs on and into the bag - so quick! We have the twin and two singles side by side in our large tent (with two kids 3 & 6). Really great quality & design - can’t fault them!!
Posted onCushySuper comfortable mattress, especially when paired with the Zempire Speedy Stretcher, but the stretcher isn’t necessary. Used it on the tent floor and in the back of the wagon in comfort. Deflates and rolls up significantly smaller than other touring style self-inflating mattresses I’ve used in the past. Would recommend.
Posted onFantasticGreat quality, comfortable, combined with the Zempire speedy stretcher = fantastic nights sleep.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 15/09/18)
Posted onBetter than the others on all countsSo Ive got the thickest Kathmandu's, the Dune 4wd supreme 3D, light weight thermarests, blackwolf and the sea to summit comfort plus so its fair to say I have tried a few. For comfort this zempired is the winner with the dune a close second but its not bonded and dearer. The sea to summit is amazing for its weight but still cant out do the zempired! Love it as a swag double mattress replacement and 2 singles are the go as so much easier to wrangle....lighter. the one way valve for in/deflate makes life much easier. Love it!
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 08/10/18)
Monstamat Single Detailed Features
Once fully inflated the open size will be 198cm long, 68cm wide and 10cm thick.
The MonstaMat is rated at a 9.5 r-rating.
R-Rating is the measurement or rating in relation to the mats thermal resistance, the higher the R-value, the greater the insulating effectiveness. The R-value depends on the type of insulation, its thickness, and its density.
Monstamat Single Specs
- R 10.5
- 30D super stretch ripstop TPU (surface)
- 75D poly pongee TPU (base)
- Open cell foam, cross cored (internal)
- 3.21kg / 7.08lbs
- 198 x 68cm / 78 x 26.8in
- 10cm / 3.9in
- 72 x 24 x 24cm / 28.3 x 9.4 x 9.4in
- 190T Polyester Pongee
- Emergency Repair Kit
Monstamat Single Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- Cross cored Reduces weight, pack size, and the inflation time of the mat.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Stretch surface Moulds to the contours of your body, creating a more comfortable sleeping surface - a memory foam feel.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Monstamat Single Additional Info
• For best performance, store the mat flat with the valve open. This will maintain the foam’s fully expanded potential. This will also allow any moisture trapped in the interior to escape. If your mat must be stored in a rolled state, inflate the mat as frequently as is reasonable to prevent the foam from developing a compressed state “memory”.
• If your mat is accidentally punctured, repair with the included adhesive or use a high-quality, flexible, urethane adhesive.
• To avoid mildew, be sure your mat is completely dry before storing. Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
• To clean your mat, use mild soap and warm water. Be sure to close the valve when cleaning to avoid getting any water into the mat. Let the mat air dry. Never place your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
• Keep your mat away from any open flames, sparks, embers, hot camp stoves, lanterns, or other high heat sources.
• Avoid using your mat on sharp or abrasive surfaces.
• Do not use an air pump to over-inflate the mat as it may cause irreparable damage.
Monstamat Single Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Monstamat Single Instructions
Instructions Manual - MONSTAMAT SINGLE