Airforce 1 V1 (Olive)
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
CENTRAL LIVING AREA
The central room is perfect for a living space with a 2.5 peak height and large front opening creating easy indoor to outdoor flow
FULL FRONT OPENING
completely open the front of your tent allowing for seamless indoor to outdoor flow
BEDROOM DIVIDING CURTAIN
Allows the sleeping area to be divided into two for privacy or to accommodate varying family sizes or visitors.
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Videos
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Reviews
Posted onAwesome tentI brought this tent thinking on the basis inflatable so less items to loose.
Never thinking how robust it would be in a storm. It stood up to the storm with ease. Its roomy and just an awesome purchase.
Posted onFamily of 5I wasn’t initially sold on the idea of an inflatable tent, however once I stepped into the display tent and felt the strength in the structure I was hooked, we purchased this tent and it’s perfect, our tent is up in no time while our friends are still arguing about poles locations in their tent ????
Posted onAbsolutely perfectThis tent works perfect for us, plenty of height and wide space interior, so easy to put up (kids love doing it) and versatile for weekend (don't use sunroom)and/or few weeks camping (use sunroom as extra room and had 14 sleeping one night!) Best investment to our camping kit and super impressed with all aspects especially as one adult, 2 young kids can easily inflate and have fun doing it!
Posted onWent up fastReally enjoyed the airforce 1, the only thing that was a disappointment was the way the windows open into the tent, would love a peg tent gun to make the whole process easy.
Posted onWas just as we thought easyJust got the Air Force 1 was easy to put up, a lot slower than the recommended time it should but we will definitely get fast as we get used to it!
We love it all the features electric pump and sunroom can’t wait to next time????
Posted on15min from unrolling it to fully standingJust purchased the Airforce 1 inflatable tent. Took about 15min from unrolling it to fully standing which wasn't bad for the first time should get the time down more once I get used to it. Plenty of room for the family
(Original review posted via Facebook 24/09/16)
Posted onEasy to put upUpgraded from the Hubble to the Airforce 1. The AF1 is certainly easier to put up must I miss all the ventilation that you can leave open at night on the Hubble. We were told to get it wet to seal the joins, so I hope they are sealed as after a good night of rain one corner of the sleeping area was wet, lucky we're not sleeping in it as it was my side. Update: We have had rain for the last couple of days and no leaks, Very happy!
(Original review posted via Facebook 01/01/17)
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Detailed Features
INTERNAL AREA | 15.4m2 The Airforce 1 layout is our most popular configuration. Rooms at one end of the tent offer privacy and can be divided in two by attaching the included curtain. Once divided, each room has its own internal door, rear window and 3-Way side windows. The front sides of the Airforce 1 can also be fully opened to create another entry/exit or to allow maximum airflow. A unique feature of the Airforce 1 is the zip-out central wall that when removed, creates a pole free open plan living area. The Front wall of the central living area also completely zips open, creating a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent.
AWNING AREA | 7.0m2
LIVING AREA | 7.7m2
SLEEPING AREA | 7.7m2
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Bedroom Dividing Curtain
- Canvaslite Sunroom
- Hurricane Pump DA
- Supercell Pump
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Features
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Flip lock height adjustment Flip locks allow you to easily adjust the height of your frame and fine tune your pitch.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Roll away D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Gold passivated awning poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Twin layer canvas haul bag Durable haul bag with large reinforced carry straps on each end of the bag. Ideal for a 2 person carry.
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent; that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.)
Airforce 1 V1 (Olive) Instructions
Instructions Manual - Airforce1