Aerodome III Pro
Aerodome III Pro KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SIDE AWNING ACCESS
Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space
EXTENDED FRONT AWNING
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal
REAR MASTER BEDROOM
Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow
Provides maximum stability in windy conditions
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away
Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed
Aerodome III Pro Videos
Aerodome III Pro Reviews
Posted onGreat tentAwsome tent love the room inside, and the great use of windows and doors
Posted onGreat tentStarting camping again this year and are very happy with this tent given we are a family of 6 (you need a big car). Useful storage rooms tucked away so you can't see it and many side pockets. Best to use the hand pump since the electric one just goes too fast.
Posted onPlenty of room to moveWe love our aerodome 3! As a family of 4, the kids each get a bedroom to themselves, a big bedroom for the adults and there’s still a huge ‘lounge room’ as we call it to get changed in and for activities when it’s raining outside plus the ‘alfresco’ is perfect for our fridge, pantry and kitchen essentials. Plenty of room for extra guests too!
Posted onOrsome tentGreat tent easy set up and heaps of room. Best tent and more room than our old caravan and awning
Posted onSo easyJust purchased and had a practice run for our usual summer camping trip! The kids are happy as won’t take us hours to set up this year! Also purchased a few assesories, cannot wait to stay in our home away from home!
Posted onExcellent qualityWe brought our tent 2017 and are so glad we went with the Aerodome lll pro. Zempire have thought of everything with this tent, it is simple and quick to put up, ample room for the whole family and the built in wardrobes and wall pockets are excellent to keep the tent looking spacious and uncluttered. It handles a gale like its a sea breeze and is far more stable than a regular dome tent. There is so much room inside that everyone can have their own space and you are not stepping all over each others stuff. Would definitely recommend to anyone, I have not seen another tent that could come close to meeting the quality and design of the aerodome series
Posted onJust amazing!We were looking for a new family tent in late 2017 and really hadn't considered the inflatable ones but once seeing one at the local a&p show I was sold, I dragged my partner into the stockist store and luckily there was one still in the country (obviously very popular) our first trip using it we were amazed to how easy it was to assemble and especially impressed to how it holds up in a gale, it doesn't move! The inbuilt wardrobes are genius and help keep the clutter down. Would recommend also buying the ground sheet not only for floor protection but to figure out where in the camping ground this mothership sized tent will fit! All our mates and families are amazed when they see it and I would not hesitate to recommend this tent to anyone. The only downside is the sheer size and weight of it when packed up, but that's also a good sign on the quality you are getting when you purchase this tent. You won't be disappointed
Posted onGreat Family Tent!I have just had to talk a moment from our camping holiday at the Blue Lakes in Rotorua, to say how amazed we are with our new Zempire Aerodome III tent. This tent has just successfully navigated a recent category 2/3 tropical storm event across NZ. This is our first time using the tent, and what a test!! The tent performed extremely well, with massive rainfall and high winds (gusting 120km) for a sustained 24 hour period. Even though we had some hairy moments! It was very reassuring with the inflatable poles that they bounced back in the high gusts. Fibreglass may not have faired so well. Well done Zempire for producing a great family tent, we are so glad to have selected the Zempire as I don’t believe our previous 360 would have been up to the task. My only small criticism is that the cable ties on the zips need to be stronger. As I said it’s our first time using the tent and we have had two zip ties blow apart from the glue holding them together so far.
(Original review posted via Facebook 07/01/18)
Aerodome III Pro Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aerodome III Pro is designed for comfort on extended camping trips. 3 independent bedrooms are separated by a large central living area. This along with a full head height interior allows plenty of comfort and privacy for each user. Integrated storage cupboards, a central hanging hammock, and dozens of storage pockets are included for organization. The large rear master bedroom features its own dedicated rear entry door, while the large front awning has a secondary side access door to limit traffic through the main front awning entrance.
VENTILATION | The Aerodome III Pro Features a large range of ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduce condensation build-up. Large mesh windows at the end of each bedroom allow you to control ventilation and light from inside the sleeping area. Large anchor fins at the top of each bedroom allow windows to remain open during poor weather. Large windows or doors with mesh covers allow airflow throughout the tent while keeping the internal space bug proof and comfortable. The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation, reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Pro series pump (pump hose, screw on valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (56x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (3x poles in 10 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
Aerodome III Pro Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- SPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 78cm x 60cm x 54cm
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
- Aerobase Link Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter.
- Carpet Provides added comfort and extra insulation to the living area.
- Ground Sheet Protector Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
- Hurricane Pump DA The fastest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent due to the high volume and double action functionality.
- Roof Cover Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris.
- Supercell Pump A high-volume 12V electric pump, making it the easiest way to inflate any ZEMPIRE® air tent.
Aerodome III Pro Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Individual rooms Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Rear master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (1) Side access into the living area allows for multiple configuration and set-up depending on the weather or requirement and reduces traffic through the front of the awning.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner doors (3) Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Extra large master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Toggle out dividing curtain Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Twin access master bedroom Includes both internal and rear door access reducing disturbance within the tent when entering/exiting during the night. Also provides additional airflow.
- Zip out storage wall (2019 models onward) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Side door access Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Side anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (6) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Integrated storage cupboards (2) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- Living area storage ladders (6) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Removable storage hammock An Extra storage shelf suspended from the frame in the main living area.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Aerodome III Pro Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerodome III Pro Instructions
Instructions Manual - AERODOME III PRO