Aerobase 3 Connector
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0176503-00000
Aerobase 3 Connector Reviews
Aerobase 3 Connector Detailed Features
Creates a weathertight seal between your two shelters creating one large space for entertaining, living or storage. Only connects two Aerobase 3, does not connect differing sized shelters.
Aerobase 3 Connector Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- 150D poly oxford
Aerobase 3 Connector Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Connects 2x Aerobase 3 Connect two shelters together to create a large double shelter structure.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Does not connect different size shelters Connects 2 shelters of the same size only. Will not connect two different sized shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Aerobase 3 Connector Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)