Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INCLUDED DELUXE WALL
Zip on wall as a windbreak or to enclose your shelter. Features a large internally controlled window with both solid and mesh options.
ZIP ON WALL ATTACHMENTS
A secure and protected attachment point for either a wall, connector or link.
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
STABILISING BROW POLES
Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Videos
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Reviews
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 3.5 x 3.5m, the internal space is expansive within your shelter and the dome crossover inflatable poles create a peak height of 2.5m.
The Aerobase features a combination of Inflatable and Fibreglass frame sections. The Central inflatable section reduces the time to pitch and allows the shelter to be pitched with one person. It also provides a number of other benefits.
NO POLES TO BREAK
Inflatable frames are incredibly rigid but will bend in during very high winds, eliminating the chance of pole damage
The shelter can be instantly dropped by opening the inflation valve. No need to pull off the canopy as with traditional shelter designs.
SMALL PACKED SIZE
The inflatable pole sections can be packed into a small carry bag. The pack size of the Aerobase is approximately half the size of an equivalent steel frame shelter.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- Fibreglass 11.0mm
- 150D poly oxford (walls)
- 300D poly oxford (roof)
- 300D poly oxford
- 600D poly oxford
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
- Additional Deluxe Side Walls
- Aerobase Link
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Stabilising Brow Poles Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Heavy duty 300D canopy UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so we chose a heavy duty 300D Poly oxford for the canopy to ensure a long service life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Fully enclosed internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Guide Straps
- Awning area lantern attachment Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
- Awning area power cord rigging Velcro loops built into the fly are perfect for managing power cords or strip lighting, keeping your awning area organized.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Moulded D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Triple point guy rope connection Corner guy ropes are secured to the shelter at three separate points, spreading out the tension and creating a more stable anchor system.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Dual zipper entry The double zip and door toggles offer flexible entry/exit configurations and allow you to dial in ventilation as needed.
- Internal window covers Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within the sunroom area.
- Mesh window Mesh window panel with internally cover allows you to control privacy and airflow from inside.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE 3