Aero Shade Reviews
Aero Shade Specs
- 16mm steel tube
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- 150D poly oxford
Aero Shade Features
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- High grade steel frame Provides stability in windy conditions and prevents the shelter from twisting.
- Single pole design All pole sections are connected by shock cord keeping everything simple and together, meaning you are less likely to leave a pole behind!
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Detachable A removable awning with inflatable frame allows you the freedom to leave it at home or pack separately from the main tent body to save weight and pack size.
- Guide Straps
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aero Shade Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aero Shade Instructions
Instructions Manual - Aero Shade